Installation and Setup
Flutter is Google’s UI toolkit for building beautiful, natively compiled applications for Mobile, Web, and Desktop from a single codebase. It is very easy to learn and currently, it is getting more and more popular. With this blog post, you will learn some basic stuff about Flutter, and after reading it, you will be able to create a simple application using this technology.
Click here to check out more details about Flutter.
Tools and Setup
- Flutter & Dart SDK
- Any IDE (Android Studio recommended), Visual Studio Code, or IntelliJ IDEA
To edit this project, you must have Flutter and Dart installed and configured successfully on your computer.
Set up your editor
- Install the Flutter and Dart plugins for your chosen IDE.
- If you have the Android SDK installed and configured, to install Flutter, you only need to:
- Download the Flutter SDK from the official website and extract it.
- Add the path to the previously extracted SDK to your PATH variable.
- Run the
flutter doctortool to check if everything is configured correctly.
All the above steps are mentioned here.
Important: Choose your platform and follow the steps to build and run the application.